#3DJam – this app can be downloaded through the developers Itch.io page.
Available for both Windows and OSX.
Tran;section is developed with the concept of playing a virtual game in your own game. Based on the multi-layer gameplay concept from ATUM, we use the Leap Motion Controller and an Oculus Rift to create a highly immersive environment for players instead of using traditional point-and-click gameplay. It brings a novel take on the hand interaction gameplay and combines it with platformer puzzles.
This game represents a further step in bringing virtual gaming closer to the real world interaction.
You need a Leap Motion Controller mounted on Oculus Rift to play this game.
NO position tracker needed. (Oculus DK1 and DK2 both supported.)
- Han-Yu Wang – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tony Y. Tung – email@example.com
- Jhe-Wei Lin – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Po-Wei Lee – email@example.com
- Chia-Sheng Hsu – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silvia Chyou – email@example.com
- 2015《Tran;section》ACM CHI Innovative Game Interface Global Top 3 & Honorable Mention
- 2014《Tran;section》IndieCade 3D Game Jam Global Rank (7/155)